Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tip of the Day!!!

So thanks to a great friend, I found a trick to stiffen up the strips of tutus. Sometimes they get static and flyaways and wrinkle up. So to solve that problem, I hold onto the waist and pull down on the strips. I also shake it out by holding the waist and shaking it. Finally, guess what keeps the hold for awhile? Aerosol hairspray! Ya, gold old cheap White Rain from the dollar store! Just hold it out away from you and give it a good spray! Let me know how it works for you! Thanks again to everyone for your support :)





3 comments:

  1. I own a major dance studio in Southern California which has 3,000-5,000 kids a year. My question is would you be able to keep up with a demand of 2,500 pieces a year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest in peace bernie mac. 4 realz ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been able to respond back to you because you are anonymous. But I'm very interested in your offer so please get a hold of me on my email address which is posted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete